Admit Card For SSC GD Constable Exam,
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the General Duty (GD) Constable examination for recruitment to the posts of Constable (GD) in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and the Border Security Force (BSF). If you are a candidate who has applied for the SSC GD Constable examination, you can download your admit card or hall ticket from the SSC website.
To download your SSC GD Constable admit card, you will need to follow these steps:
- Go to the SSC website (https://ssc.nic.in/)
- Click on the “Admit Card” tab on the homepage
- Select the region where you have applied for the examination
- Click on the link for the SSC GD Constable admit card
- Enter your registration number and date of birth, and click on the “Search” button
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen. You can download it and take a printout for use during the examination.
It’s important to note that you will need to bring a copy of your admit card to the examination center, along with a valid government-issued photo ID. Without a valid admit card and photo ID, you will not be allowed to take the examination.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the General Duty (GD) Constable examination for recruitment to the posts of Constable (GD) in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and the Border Security Force (BSF). The SSC GD Constable examination is held annually to select candidates for various posts in the CAPFs and BSF, which are responsible for maintaining internal security in the country.
Eligibility for the SSC GD Constable examination:
- Candidates must be Indian citizens and must be between 18 and 23 years of age as on the date of the examination.
- Candidates must have passed class 10 or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- Candidates must be physically and medically fit, and must meet the prescribed physical standards for the post of Constable (GD).
The selection process for the SSC GD Constable examination consists of various stages, including a written examination, physical efficiency test, physical standard test, and medical examination. Candidates who qualify in the written examination will be eligible to appear for the physical efficiency test and physical standard test. Those who qualify in the physical efficiency test and physical standard test will be called for the medical examination.
Candidates who meet all the eligibility criteria and pass all the stages of the selection process will be recruited as Constable (GD) in the CAPFs and BSF. The salary and perks for Constable (GD) are as per the 7th Central Pay Commission pay matrix.
Here are a few more details about the SSC GD Constable examination:
- The SSC GD Constable written examination consists of 100 multiple-choice questions, and is held in online (computer-based) mode. The examination covers subjects such as general intelligence and reasoning, general knowledge and general awareness, elementary mathematics, and English/Hindi language.
- The physical efficiency test consists of various physical activities, including running, long jump, and shot put, which candidates must complete within a prescribed time. The physical standard test involves measurement of various physical characteristics, such as height, chest, and weight, to ensure that candidates meet the prescribed physical standards for the post of Constable (GD).
- The medical examination is conducted to assess the physical and medical fitness of candidates for the post of Constable (GD). Candidates who are found to be medically fit will be considered for selection.
- Candidates who are selected for the post of Constable (GD) will be required to undergo training at various training institutes before joining the CAPFs or BSF. Training will include both physical and theoretical components.
It’s worth noting that the selection process for the SSC GD Constable examination is competitive and candidates will need to perform well in all the stages to be considered for selection. It is advisable for candidates to prepare well for the examination and to be physically fit to increase their chances of success.